2 More months and we will be celebrating Nathan's 1 year birthday. WOW!!!! It's really hard to believe. I have already started getting things together for his party. We are having a Diego theme. The party is set for June 6th. So mark your calendars please. (Formal Invitations to follow) My friend Angela already bought a bunch of Diego stuff for the party to help me out. She is great. And a friend from High School Amanda is making his Diego cake. She is SO talented. I have already typed up the invites, just have to get them printed. I think they look SO adorable. It's cheaper to make them, then to buy them.
Nothing really exciting has been going on. For all of March Nathan has spent it in the hospital. (With the exception of March 1st) He is slowing getting better, but it's been a long road. To read all about it, please see previous journals and the growth chart in Fun Facts section.
Nathan has another favorite show: Spongebob squarepants. He also likes watching Fairly oddparents, and The backyardigans. He had his first wagon ride, which he loves. So I have a feeling he will be getting one for this birthday. He loves his feet rubbed. Anytime he wants a rub, he sticks his feet in the air. It is too funny. Nathan learned how to make clicking noises with his tongue, and also how to smack his lips together. We can't stop laughing at him when he does it. He also got his 6th and 7th teeth in. So he now has 4 on top, and three on the bottom.
That's about it. I am sure next month I will have a lot more to post, since I am sure he is going to kick some butt, now that his surgery is done. You just wait and see.


No comments:
Post a Comment