The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nathan & an oatmeal cookie and a piece of chicken

Kevin decided to make some oatmeal cookies today. After the first batch was done he gave all of us one to try. Well as we were eating them Nathan started chopping his teeth together. (He does that every time he sees someone eating) Since we had given him 2 Nilla wafers earlier in the day, and he ate them fine, we decided to give him a piece. Well he LOVED it. He ended up getting 3 small pieces and did just fine. I think he loves those more than the wafers. ~Lol

I decided when we came home things would be different. One is that we ALL eat at the table together. So when dinner was done we put Nathan in his high chair, and we sat at the table for dinner. Of course Nathan did not want his sweet potatoes, which I can't blame him. I mean I am sure he is not hungry since he is getting his formula 22hrs a day, but he did take 2 spoonfuls. We decided to let Nathan try a piece of chicken. I sat a piece on the table, and he grabbed it right away, but being that it's so small he dropped it. So I took another piece and placed it in his mouth. He chewed it for awhile, and seemed to like it, but then as he swallowed, he gagged on it. (We kind of figured he might have) So now we are sure he is not ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment