The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

We are Going Home!!!!!

Yup, heard right. We are bringing Nathan home tonight. I can barely sit still right now. I am counting down the hours and minutes. After 46 days in the hospital, we are busting out!!!!!
Kevin called me this morning and said he talked to the doctors and they said that after Nathan's final antibiotic dose around 10pm, we are clear to leave. That is just music to our ears. They asked if we wanted to wait until tomorrow, and we said heck no. I want my baby (and us) to wake up Friday morning in our own beds.

The doctor said they would get his prevacid filled in the pharmacy for us, and get all the paperwork together. They want us to follow up with Nathan's doctor tomorrow. So I made the appointment, and it will be for tomorrow at 11am with Dr. Hoisington. Also care management came in to setup the delivery of the oxygen supplies. They want it delivered today, so mom is going to await their call, and head over to our house to wait for it. A visiting nurse is also scheduled to come out about 2:30pm tomorrow.

Did I mention how excited I am?? Plus the weather the next few days are going to be NICE!!!! I plan on having a lot of walks with Nathan, and I plan on us playing outside a lot. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment