Thursday, August 5, 2010
3 hour Glucose Test
I had my 3-hour glucose test today. It was not as bad as I was making it out to be. I stressed a lot before this appointment. I did make sure I woke up at 11:30pm the night before to eat, so I wouldn’t be as hungry. The blood draw tech was really nice. I told her I wouldn’t be able to keep the stuff down if I had to chug it. She said she didn’t want me to chug it, to take my time. We chatted as I drank which helped keep my mind off of it. After I got it down I headed to the waiting room. My mom went with me to keep me company. Since they don’t have the cable TV anymore, it was nice to have my mom to chat with for 3 hours. Kevin stayed home with Nathan. Once the 3 hours were up and they had poked me 4 times, mom and I headed to lunch. I was starving!!!! We went to Ponderosa (Like we did with Nathan after my 3hr) Even though I was starving, I didn’t eat much. It just didn’t taste good to me. I hope I don’t hear from them. You know the saying…no news is good news.
Labels:
pumpkin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment