The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

NT scan take 2....Heading up North





Headed back up to the hospital for my NT scan. Since Kevin had to work before we headed up north later today, my mom went with me, so she could watch Nathan. She was excited to be able to see the ultrasound. Once we got into the room, and pumpkin came on the screen, I just fell more in love with her/him.




Nathan started to be really bad with his yelling and screaming, so they had to leave the room. I asked the tech if she could tell the sex yet, and she said no, it was too soon. She said I was measuring about 12 wks and 3 days. On the paperwork it said my EDD is 02/25/11. I guess we will see if my Dr. will change the date when I see him on the 26th. After collecting pictures of pumpkin, I headed out to get my finger poked for the test. Once that was over with we headed home to start packing for up north.



Got the car all packed up, and we headed out the door around 4:30pm. We made a few stops along the way, one being the Cheese Haus in Frankenmuth.


It was nice to get out and stretch our legs. Nathan loved putting his feet in the water fountain, and throwing coins in it. Nathan slept a lot during our ride up there.


We made it about 8:30pm. After unloading the car and getting Nathan’s bed up, we had a bite to eat. Nathan went to bed around 10pm, and I headed to bed around 10:30pm. Bryan came up for the weekend, and made it up after I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment