Nathan learned how to climb out of the pack n play, so it made naps and bedtime a little trying at times. But for the most part he stayed in the bed like he was supposed too.
Nathan's favorite thing to do was to jump off the dock. Kevin took just him one morning so I could sleep in, and as Kevin was taking this adorable picture....
Nathan decided out of no where to jump in the water. (It wasn't deep) I think Kevin might have had a mild heart attack. He loves jumping off of stuff. You really have to watch him. So they both came home soaked in their jammies. I did find it quite funny.
Here are a few of my fav pictures from the lakes.



We were really sad the vacation was over so fast. Nathan and Kevin slept most of the way home. We of course stopped again in Frankenmuth. Nathan loved playing in the fountain there.

Can't wait to get back up north. Hopefully next year we can stay longer.


No comments:
Post a Comment