The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dietitian appt. today

Seen the Dietitian today. She made me poke myself. My number was 85. I really don’t want to do this everyday 4 times a day. I just keep telling myself its all for pumpkin. I have to keep my numbers below 100 mg/dl for the fasting testing, and below 120 mg/dl after meals. Below is my strict diet:

For breakfast: 30 grams of carbs, 1oz of meat/protein, 1 fat group (like 20 peanuts or 6 cashews.)
For am snack: 30 grams of carbs, & 1oz of meat/protein.
For lunch: 45 grams of carbs, 3oz meat/protein & 2 fat group & free veggies.
For pm snack: 30 grams of carbs, & 1oz meat/protein.
For Dinner: 45 grams of carbs, free veggies, 5ozs of meat/protein, & 2 fat group.
For the nighttime snack: 30 grams of carbs, & 2 ozs of meat/protein

No comments:

Post a Comment