Happy 9 month birthday sweetheart!!!!
Nathan is doing fairly well. Still having his weight issue, but I think it will get better soon. He has his surgery tomorrow, to change his tube to the mic-key button. This should be so much more comfy for him.
What can I say about the last month? We are truly blessed having Nathan in our lives. He makes everyday worth living. I can't imagine being away from him, even for 1 night.
Nathan tried, and learned new things this past month. He tried a Ritz cracker, Nilla wafers, bread roll and a real banana and just loved them. He is SO hooked on those wafers. He knows what the box is, and he will tell you, when he wants one. And don't you dare take away his bread roll. He gets very angry when you do. It is so cute. He also tried Gerber, banana plum grape, and oatmeal w/banana & applesauce. He really likes these too.
His 4th and 5th tooth emerged. They are on the top of his mouth. He looks so adorable with the 3 on the lower, and the 2 on top. He is really growing up.
He is getting stronger, he can bounce like crazy in his jumperoo, and we even got him to hold himself up for a minute or two in the crawl position. He didn't like it, cause he didn't know what to do, but he still held himself up. He also got his first boo-boo. I am sure there will be many more, once he starts to become mobile.
He still loves Diego, but now he loves Spongebob Square Pants, Fairly Oddparents, and the Backyardigans. Even though I think daddy likes the Backyardigans more.~Lol
Still hate being a working mom, but we have to do what is best for all of us. I still rush home everyday so I can spend as much time as I can with him. He goes to bed anywhere between 6:45-8pm. I try to keep him up till at least 8pm, but you can tell when he is ready for bed.
I can't believe that Nathan will be 1 year old in 3 months. 3 MONTHS ~ the time is just flying by. I have already started planning his party a little bit. It will be at our house on June 6th. I am thinking it will start around noon. But I will be sending out invites when the date gets closer. The theme will be Diego. I'm excited too, cause I have a friend that is going to make a Diego cake. She does great work. I can't wait to see what it will look like.


No comments:
Post a Comment