03/03/09
Last night I got up to the hospital around 5:45pm. Nathan was so happy to see me. Kevin left for a little while, to get a change of scenery. Nathan was so tired he laid down for a bit. They did change his nasal tube to the mask, because the nasal tube was not working too well. He really hated the mask. But he did sleep through most of the night. However every time he would turn the machine would go off, because the mask would fall down. So about every 30 minutes, I was up trying to fix it.
03/04/09
Kevin said they took out the lead thing that was monitoring his reflux around 1:15pm. He hated it coming out, but felt better once it was out. The doctor said that they are going to keep him until they figure out what is going on. They are also starting him on 24hr feeding. He will be getting 45ml/hr for 24 hrs. And if he is hungry he can have his jar food. Looks like he will be in for another week. GREAT!!!!! Just what we all need. This poor little boy has gone through hell and back, and it's still not over. Sorry to keep this short. I am getting ready to head to the hospital. I will keep everyone update as best as I can.


No comments:
Post a Comment