The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Craziness

Kevin called me at work saying Nathan threw up very bad. So bad in fact that he turned blue, and really scared the nurse. She even almost pushed the code blue button. After he was done, and they got him cleaned up, the doctors came in to check on him. They said they didn't want to wait any longer and decided to push his surgery to today. So I left work early to get up here, to be here for him. Finally after waiting forever, they came in to say they postponed it until tomorrow at 1pm. I was really not happy they postponed it, being they don't want anymore damage to the lungs. They are also moving us to another room. They want him closer to the nurses station, to keep a better eye on him. I will keep everyone updated on his progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment