Before I forget, I want to send a HUGE thank you to Sarah. She is Nathan's Dietitian at Children's Hospital. Anytime she sees Nathan she tries to bring in a can or two of formula for him. This helps us SO much, since I can only get his formula online and it is $30 a can. (And the can only lasts a few days) Well I emailed her yesterday to let her know Nathan was back in the hospital, and that I needed a little information from her. She replied right back, to say she was sorry to hear that, and gave me a answer to my question. Anywho, when I got up to the hospital Kevin said a lady came up to Nathan's room on Sarah's behalf, and brought Nathan 11 cans of formula for when we go home. WHAT?!?!!? I was in shock. And of course shed a few happy tears. The lady said someone donated the formula and told Sarah to give them out how she saw fit. Well she said right away, I know who to give these too. She picked Nathan. She didn't have to, but she did. We are SO grateful for her, and to everyone who is here for us.
SO....
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Sarah!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment